But in the same way we’re often told to not poke the bear while it’s sleeping, how do you wake people up to the need to change and get their buy-in without making them angry?
When people TRUST what you are trying to do, they are inspired, are leading the new way of working with you
When people RESPECT what you are trying to do and feel respected in return, they become actively involved, they contribute
Other people will HOPE that what your new way of working is promising is true.
Some of people will DOUBT what you are trying to do. They may have seen change fail before or are not confident that yours will succeed.
BUSTED TO TRUSTED – HOW TO BUILD BUY-IN TO GREAT IDEAS
Do you have a big idea to change your organisation? Worried that it will fail without the right buy-in? This workshop focuses on how to build a sense of urgency and trust in your idea. It’s available in half-day, half-day plus mentoring, and full-day formats.
- Understand buy-in and essential characteristics of commitment.
- Establish a sense of urgency for your idea and agree who you need the commitment from.
- Build a 30-day plan to build the buy-in you need.
MY TAILORED APPROACH
All programs and workshops are customised to meet your needs.
- A pre-workshop meeting to tailor content to meet your specific team’s needs.
- All workshop materials including books, worksheets, and collateral for participants to take away.
- An executive summary including an overview of the day itself and participant feedback
- A post-workshop meeting to review progress and improvements