PROJECT DELIVERY FOR PRACTICES PROGRAM
Are you a subject matter expert or thought-leader in your industry who wants to:
- Say “goodbye” to delivery chaos, stress, and exhaustion
- Get more consistency and repeatability in your practice
- Upskill your practice manager and better leverage your team
- Make more progress and deliver projects faster
- Discover what it’s like to implement with ease
Then you need the Project Delivery for Practices program.
ARE YOU DROWNING OR DELIGHTING?
Running a practice is challenging. Everyone is looking for clarity about what needs to be delivered and when, it can sometimes feel like you’re drowning or defending your approach. When you don’t have the right structures and repeatability in place, it’s easy for implementation to feel chaotic like you’re chasing your tail, getting nowhere fast and it’s confronting.
But what if your practice had access to project management training and mentoring that helped you and your team deliver repeatedly to clients with ease? Someone that helped your practice save time and deliver faster so that you can focus on service and having the strategic conversations you need to grow your practice?
PROJECT DELIVERY FOR PRACTICES – YOUR 3-MONTH INTENSIVE PROGRAM
Project Delivery for Practices is a 3-month intensive program that will help you and your team:
- Develop the project management knowledge and skills needed to successfully deliver programs of all sizes to your clients.
- Establish project processes and tools to support a practice delivering $360,000 to $720,000+ per year.
- Fully-leverage your practice manager and team so that you can focus on being an expert.
- Establish the consistency you need to get your repeatability up and your delivery days down.
- Create a common understanding and clarity across your team.
- Start delivering projects with confidence.
- Feel calm and in control.
WHAT IS INVOLVED
Every week, throughout the program, you and your team will get access to a new part of the Project Delivery for Practices curriculum. Each of the 9 parts includes a video, exercises, and actions to complete that will make an immediate difference to your practice and your team. Over the course of the program we will step through what your practice needs to do before delivery, during delivery, and after delivery is complete to set your practice up for continuous success. For those of you looking for hands-on help, you can supplement the curriculum with planning and mentoring sessions too.
WHAT YOU GET
Project Delivery for Practices is available in three easy formats, accessible to your entire practice team for one simple price. Your program starts whenever you are ready and both upfront and flexible investment plans are available.
WANT TO KNOW WHAT PROJECT DELIVERY FOR PRACTICES LOOKS LIKE?
According to the Project Management Institute, for every $1bn of investment, $97m is wasted due to poor delivery. How much are you wasting not delivering efficiently?
Julia is on a mission to help individual, teams, and leaders develop the capability they need to supercharge progress and deliver projects that delight.
She has spent more than 20 years making great ideas a reality, executing change and delivering benefits to organisations around the world. Whether it’s been supporting executives and leaders or guiding her own teams, she has long recognised that being able to enrol the right people, at the right time, is crucial to delivery success.
Julia is a well-respected project leadership speaker, trainer, and mentor. She is the author of Buy-in – How to Lead Change, Build Commitment, and Inspire People, and is an alumna of Stanford University’s Executive LEAD program. Julia calls Melbourne home and works across Australia and the Asia-Pacific so arrange a no-obligation call with her today!